Wednesday, November 04, 2009

“Butt Hole”

Originally posted Wednesday, July 18, 2007 (when boo was 3)


“Butt Hole”
Current mood: amused

***In the car after the gym driving home*****

“Mama? Did you put it in my butt hole?”

Sheer shock and wild horrible thoughts running through my head..... where did she even hear that.... who said that..... what happened ......OH MY GOD!!!!!!

***BREATHE***

“What baby? What are you talking about it?”

“That thing, did you put it in my butt hole?”

Ok, this is not going anywhere.... random horrible thoughts still running through my head along with the humor of the situation, I mean really, what three year old talks about a butt hole?... OK FOCUS... figure out what she’s talking about AND THEN laugh hysterically when it’s all about nothing, she’s spent time with people you don’t know when she was with her dad, I’m sure they are great people nothing to worry about, nothing to worry about.... did I mention my horrible imagination?

****BREATHE*****

“Baby, I don’t know what you are asking honey, I don’t understand, can you tell me differently?”

“The number mama..... did you put it in my butt hole or somewhere else?”

“OH!!!!, the number from the gym?”

“Yeah mama, where did you put it?”

“I pinned it to your shirt, and yes I put it through the BUTTON hole” (when I sign in at the gym they give us matching laminated numbers to make sure the right parent goes home with the right kid.)

Laughing hysterically (see you just have to wait for it) and breathing normally again, heart rate coming down, the article or show “Kids say the Darndest Things” pops into my head.....boy do I have a doozy for you guys!

No comments: