Monday, July 04, 2005

Orleys Backbone

So.. I have this friend Orley, who is infact as unique as her name... She said "hey I created this blog, it's really fun."

"oh yeah? I've been thinking of doing that too."

"you should it's really fun."

...and here I am, as she's mixing us margaritas, the chitlin's are sleeping, and I'm typing away....ahhh... the margarita has arrived, YUM!

Ok... I did it.. I"m blogging now... right? Much like journaling, but with added pressure... instead of thinking.. hmmm, I hope no one reads this, you know all along that your thoughts eventually are going to be read, by someone. Unless of course I suppose, you are a lonely geek who's best friend is infact the computer and all of the online buddies it holds. In which case you could lie about your life and no one would ever catch you, you could be alice in wonderland or something... anyway, margaritas are waiting to be sipped, and I actually have a moment to have a conversation with my friend without changing a diaper, getting a sippy cup, playing ball, or reading... I think I will sieze the moment.

1 comment:

Nixie said...

Um.. yeah... train of thought switched tracks I guess.

I was going to talk more about you, and obviously went in another direction....someday I will define Orleys Backbone....

Hugs, hope you are feeling better!