Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What's up butt?



Here I sit.

at work.

NOT working.

But singing.. well inside voice anyway...
"This ass was made for moving, and that's just what I'll do! One of these days my ass is going to move right out this room! Bommmm ba ba ba bommmm ba ba bommm....
(now, if you can see the visual in my head you would be giggling right along with me... I mean how perfect is the bass riff for a moving ass, especially the not buff, but slightly jigglieness of a 35 yr. old mama ass?)

I have had times in my life where I have been at "work" and hated the job so much, that when the "Ass was made for moving" popped into my head... I did it... I got up, and walked out. Confident of finding another job easily, and since I'm not very materialistic I was never worried about running out of cash.

Now, I'm 35 and a single mom, and I need to be responsible for the boo... she deserves it.



"I keep thinking there must be something better for me.
something where I can shake my ass.
I keep sittin when I should be movin
and I keep waitin on the cash"


Shut up Ass!

I'm stuck here, for now... sittin'!

Bommmm ba ba ba bommmm ba ba bommm....