Friday, September 09, 2005

Hot Sauce!



Lunch is here!

I sat down at the table and unwrapped my grilled stuffed burritto, and began the normal chit chat with the girls at work.

Now I like me the spicy food.... there's this new jalepeno sauce that TJ's has, and it's got some bite!
I poured some of this sauce on my burritto and got a little more than I bargained for in more ways than one.

As I was licking the excess sauce off of the side of my burrito I started to blush.
Now, I don't blush. Well, at least not very easily.

I wasn't blushing from the heat of the sauce but from the scene that was playing itself in my head.


Random thoughts in my head at the moment:
Theivery Corporation, it has been said is "panty dropping music"
Meow
C-Man
Some people should share their knowledge with the world...Take it on the road!
Meow
The summer I was anemic
Biaggis has some great CUNNINGLINGUS pasta, but I've had better, infact I just may have had the best!
"Hello, my name is Raphel, do you like the sex?"

Now it's not making sense you say?

Damn right! It's not! Must be something in the sauce.......

Maybe TJ's has a conspiracy... Their hot sauce is indeed hot in more ways than one.... and they are slowly taking over the bodies of women everywhere... putting naughty thoughts or flashbacks in their heads.... in order to... to... well.. .
THAT'S IT!!!
TJ's is out to get everyone laid!!!
Watch out ladies.. avoid the special sauce!
OR... get it.. and BUY STOCK!

If someone could sort this out... it would be helpful...


Game on!

3 comments:

Fitz the Toad said...

Face it Linda. Your a horndog in need of constant pleasuring. You have a overwhelming desire to be getting laid at all times.

P.S. call me

Nixie said...

well... your right I am.... and....
why yes, yes I do....
what's your number again?
I can't wait to hear Guin's Sexy Voice!!!

Peggy said...

Damn..!!..

I need to get me some TJ's....

(and Shhhhh, keep that on the downlow would you, it could be OUR secret..)