Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sweet Inspiration!



The meeting with The Dude was fantastical!!!

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement.

I am super stoked, slightly overwhelmed, amazed, happy, and looking through those rose colored glasses I love so much to the hopefully very near future.

I have it.

I had it.

I just forgot that I did.

It's amazing how much better life feels when I actually take a trip through that cage door.

I hope you find the courage to go through yours...

... back to work for me.. I've got a shit-ton of stuff to do, but I've been given a great opportunity here, depending on the work I put into it, is the success that's attainable....

I iz a bizzy gurl.....

5 comments:

Peggy Larson said...

YAAAAAAAYYY!!!!! I'm very happy for you!

Ryan said...

I knew you'd do well!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy that your meeting went well. Makes you feel kind of silly after the fact for all the worry doesn't it? Congrats!

Butch Roy said...

dork.

Nikki said...

Yea!