Monday, April 14, 2008

"Johnny?.... It's June.....I think I'm ready."




I find it interesting really.

This magic this phrase "Point of View"....or..."Perspective" seems to have.

"It's all in your perspective" s/he says arrogantly

What does that really mean?

That it's ok as long as if from your POV it was harmless, and no one got hurt, but from someone else's POV, they see that someone did get hurt and they are telling you it's you...yet from your POV you don't seem hurt, or injured or any less of anything really, actually maybe even a little happier, that is, until "they" tell you about their POV.

Head swimming yet? Cuz really we could go 'round and round again, with any subject...

P.O.V.

I think it should be more "People Of Vanity" or "Perpetual Oscillating Vacillation" vs. Point of View.

Because really doesn't it all come down to a judgment call then?

Or manipulation?

Here's a famous POV....

Clinton admitted that he lied to the American people and that he had had "inappropriate intimate contact" with Lewinsky. .........."I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" in a nationally televised White House news conference. The line later became famous for its technical truthfulness but deceptive nature, based on one's definition of "sexual relations."

"ones definition" = POV

All this blathering is a result of too much time, and really not understanding the way most people think, or choose to live by seemingly getting joy and building their egos by cutting down others while hiding behind the fact that it's from "my point of view."

Guess what? Your Point of View, is your OPINION it holds no higher ground than anyone else's.... get over it.

Belch... someone bring me some funny.

7 comments:

Butch Roy said...

that's my cue??

how about some kids playing, some adults hanging out, some beer and some food on the grill? it's not funny but it sure sounds fun.

Nixie said...

Yes, please.

I will be out of town this weekend :-(

Butch Roy said...

and I will be gone next weekend....
if only we had a car service!!





fyi - the secret code thingy I have to enter to post this is "Gyneycuf" which sounds like a Ronco sex toy

Nixie said...

Yeah, I planned that just for you!

I had car service...

Butch Roy said...

I leave wednesday next week
how about Tuesday night if the weather is good?
we can celebrate earth day with fire and meat?

Nixie said...

Perfect!

Butch Roy said...

why are we having this conversation where everyone can listen in? why are we always meeting in well-lit crowded places??

heyyyyyyyy