Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm stuck.

Between waking and dreaming, doing neither.

I think it has a lot to do with being stuck at my desk for 8 hours a day with very minimal work coming through, it's brain numbing, and what's worse is I'm not good at busy work.

I can't fake it.

Maybe I just don't want to fake it.

I want to do something....anything... well not anything... but you get my drift.

I'm just not good at it.

I'm not good at sitting to begin with, but sitting and not having anything to actually do, well... that makes for a very pissy nixie.

So... people.... what do you do with a Pissy Nixie?

2 comments:

Butch Roy said...

SAVE LINDA!!!

P said...

What to do with a pissy Nixie*? I dunno. Direct her to the bathroom?


Please note, I started to type "Pixxy Nixie" for no apparent reason...

Baaaaack to the Bloody Mary's! Wheeeeee!