Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What's the deal?

As I sit at my desk in front of my computer and sip my coffee I have one of "those" moments.

Now you may ask yourself... "what do you mean by one of "those" moments?"

Well my dear friends... let me tell you.

I'm working, like normal, doing a boring small adjustment task, and I suppose I was thinking.... this is such a small task, surely I can do it and take a sip of coffee at the same time.

This my friends is where I was wrong.

It's almost like every once in a while your body decides to fuck with you just a little. You know, you're doing something you've done a million times before without problems, and most times with the grace of a ballerina... the ease of an olympic athelete... the confidence of a.. ah... ah .. confident person.

*ahem*
(obviously the power of speech is failing me as well)
*ahem*

Back to the point at hand...
I take a sip of my coffee (which by the way I did with as much success and confidence as any actress in a foldgers commercial) and as I'm taking the coffee cup away from my mouth something odd happens.... for some reason my brain has failed to tell my hand to tip the cup back to it's locked and upright position and coffee pours all the way from my boobs, the keyboard, and back to where I set my cup.





Clearly this is my body's joke of the day.
I wonder how long it plotted this.

5 comments:

Scotty said...

I can understand ruining your keyboard with coffee... hell, the crap in my keyboard would still a charging rhino... but to ruin a perfectly good pair of boobs like that.

All I can say is, "Yeouwch!"

P said...

Fah-king, hilarious.

I'm grabbing coffee yesterday with a friend and she comments "You're wearing a white shirt? Brave soul"

(The whole "I'd spill on myself" deal)

We laughed.

And I spilled the f#cker down my front, as-if-on-cue.

This is why I keep a box of "Shout Wipes" in my desk. Big dumb animal, I am.

huwfeqqt?

"You were fecked"

Nixie said...

HEY!!! Who said my boobs are ruined????


And P... I think when we hang out we should bring a survival kit just incase... with our combined gracefulness we might cause the next tsunami!

P said...

I'll be sure to pack my Bib, my Depends and wear "stain blocker" Dockers.

Call FEMA. P and Painter are having cocktails. Wear your helmets.

dnfsbd: "Don't feel so bad". You could be as clutzy as me.

Nixie said...

that conjurs up too many images...

and... now....


I just spilled my water.