Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wild Beastie

In some cultures people put small houses at the end of their property that resemble their house.

This is to deter evil spirits from posessing them.

I wish I would have put one out on Sunday.

My usually silly, sweet, munchkin came running at me teeth barred, lips pulled back in a snarl, hands curled up by her face like little claws and eyes wild...

You see I took the phone back from her to talk to my mom, after she wasn't responding to her anymore.

Apparently the 5 times I asked her if she was done talking to gramma wasn't good enough, and didn't give her enough time to make up her mind.


So if it's not too late for some of you... Put the replica of your house out NOW!

Please I beg of you... before it's too late!


AHHHHHHHHHH it's B-A-C-K!!!... .. quick......
save yourselves........
Oh god, no!!!
No...................................

current mood: mischievous
current music: Michael Franti & Spearhead- What I be

2 comments:

Peggy said...

You just described my oldest daughter......exactly!! Have you been spying....

Where can I get one those houses...to resemble my apartment building..there are some freaky spirits lurking about...

Scotty said...

You know... I have two ghosts in my house. They continually open drawers in the master bathroom - after they've shut the door. I have to use a knife slid in through the crack to close the drawers so I can get the door open.

Maybe I need one of those little houses...