Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Pig Tails = Attitude


We had an all day "Rah rah" meeting at work yesterday... ya know the ones that are supposed to give you warm fuzzy feelings about your company and shit?

Right!!!.. Exactly... the ones that give you a headache at the end of the day!!

Now that we are on the same page....

I woke up yesterday morning and knew that I needed a little extra something to get me through the day.

But what?

Alcohol?

No, no that would be bad.... well, if I got caught it would be, plus I might just speak my mind, and well, that would lead to the unemployment line... so yeah, alcohol bad.....

um.... sexy undies? That usually helps... but um... this is an office meeting.. not good we'd have another "hot sauce" day on our hands, and no internet access to outlet some of that energy.. ooooh yeah... that could definitely turn out bad.

Ok.. lets see.... it's Halloween and our department (which ROCKS) is all wearing black "bite me" T's...

well... bitch boots work well, that gives a little something to the attitude... yeah, yeah.. rock 'n roll plaid crop pants... black leather studded belt.......ooohhh! ooohhhh!!!! RED LIPSTICK... yeah yeah that works...um....let's see, not quite there... .

I GOT IT!

PIG TAILS!!! Nothing says attitude, mischief, and "look out" like black bitch boots and Pig Tails.. especially when it's not at a strip club, but at an actual office environment OH YEAH!!!! ROCK ON!!!!

Thanks Orley!

8 comments:

Dan said...

If I were a woman I would wear pigtails all the time. It's a shame they're not more socially acceptable.

Nixie said...

yeah but if they were "socially acceptable" they wouldn't be as much fun to wear, and probably no attitude boost! :-P

that would leave us the slicked back "bun" EEEEEWWWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

yer purty.
make sure I'm invited for the next hot sauce day.


--butch

Nixie said...

you're invited!

Fitz the Toad said...

seriuosly we should fuck

Anonymous said...

Wow. Did you learn ALL over again about the "alphabet" personalities we have! I can't even remember my letter, Lana use to call me it all the time. B type?

Well, Kudos to the design team. Man, I wish I could've been there. :(

Peggy said...

sniff sniff, Its just like when I gave you piggy tails!!

Adorable as usual!

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.