Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The who? The what? Where?




I'm busy.

I'm tired, and have found myself with a loverly summertime cold, which I'm currently trying to kick out of my system by drinking the hottest water I can possibly swallow without having to treat myself for minor burns.

You see I research everything, because, well.. I'm a dork. And today I decided to research getting rid of cold as quickly as possible on a very reliable source. GOOGLE of course! Hey at least I'm not trying the rub chicken grease on my chest and pour goose oil in my ear method, I'm just drinking extremely hot water because it's supposed to kill the bacteria that's in your sinus/respiratory system and it kinda makes sense, except for the fact I'm drinking it and not inhaling it.. because.. well then I'd have a whole other problem LIKE DROWNING...so why not try it!

I am working in Burnsville now (same company, just the specialty publications, so I'm designing magazines, and the oh so thrilling chamber directories and maps every once and awhile. The work is ok. I'm still hoping for better. Actually I'm doing more than hoping.

It's hard to believe I will be Antonia again in just a few short weeks.
Not sure how I feel about that. There's something missing this year, and I don't know exactly what that is, other than I'm not as excited as I usually am this time of year, but it could just be the other crap that's going on in my life eating up that focus.

I feel the Northwind blowing.......

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I love seeing Antonia at the festival! Although I cringe to think what other anatomical parts may show up this year carved in wood.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I agree. Antonia is one of the reasons I head to fest every year. Although, you know, being a genius painter/sculptor/belly dancer/seer.......that's alot on one's plate.